CALAVERAS COUNTY VITAL RECORDS
The Calaveras County Recorder issues copies of vital records, including Authorized and Informational copies of Calaveras County birth, death and marriage certificates (for marriage licenses that were issued in Calaveras County). This includes public and confidential marriages.
NOTICE: Although VitalChek attempts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this site, state and agency information is subject to change without notice. VitalChek makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information herein and assumes no liability with respect to such information.
COUNTY OF CALAVERAS BIRTH CERTIFICATES
The County of Calaveras issues only certified copies of Calaveras birth certificates, which are typically acceptable for passport, social security, employment and personal identification purposes.
Who Can Order?
Authorized Copies - All applicants must submit a Sworn Statement and notarized Certificate of Acknowledgment before the order will be processed. Forms and instructions will be provided upon completion of your online order. Individuals permitted to receive authorized, certified copies of Calaveras County birth certificates are listed below.
- The certificate holder, a parent or legal guardian of the certificate holder.
- A child, grandparent, grandchild, sibling, spouse or domestic partner of the certificate holder.
- A member of a law enforcement agency or a representative of another governmental agency, as provided by law, who is conducting official business.
- A party entitled to receive the record as a result of a court order, or an attorney or a licensed adoption agency seeking the birth record.
- An attorney representing the registrant or the registrant's estate, or any person or agency empowered by statute or appointed by a court to act on behalf of the decedent or the decedent's estate.
Visit County of Calaveras Clerk-Recorder