SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY VITAL RECORDS
The San Joaquin County Recorder (San Joaquin County Vital Records) issues Authorized and Informational copies of San Joaquin County birth certificates, San Joaquin County death certificates, and San Joaquin County marriage records (for marriage licenses that were issued in San Joaquin County). You may order copies of San Joaquin County vital records through VitalChek on an expedited basis.
NOTICE: Although VitalChek attempts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this site, state and agency information is subject to change without notice. VitalChek makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information herein and assumes no liability with respect to such information.
SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY BIRTH CERTIFICATES
San Joaquin County Vital Records issues Authorized and Informational copies of San Joaquin County birth certificates; authorized copies are typically acceptable for passport, social security, employment and personal identification purposes. Informational copies of San Joaquin County birth certificates can be used for informational purposes only.
Who Can Order?
Authorized Copies - All applicants must submit a Sworn Statement and notarized Certificate of Acknowledgment before the order will be processed, forms and instructions will be provided upon completion of your online order. Individuals permitted to receive authorized, certified copies of San Joaquin County birth certificates are listed below.
- The certificate holder, a parent or legal guardian of the certificate holder.
- A child, grandparent, grandchild, sibling, spouse or domestic partner of the certificate holder.
- A member of a law enforcement agency or a representative of another governmental agency, as provided by law, who is conducting official business.
- A party entitled to receive the record as a result of a court order, or an attorney or a licensed adoption agency seeking the birth record.
- An attorney representing the certificate holder or the certificate holder's estate, or any person or agency empowered by statute or appointed by a court to act on behalf of the certificate holder or the certificate holder's estate.
- no documentation is required.
Visit San Joaquin County Recorder