ROCK ISLAND COUNTY VITAL RECORDS
The Rock Island County Division of Vital Records (Rock Island County Vital Records) issues certified copies of Rock Island County birth certificates, Rock Island County death certificates and Rock Island County marriage records, for events which occurred within Rock Island County. You may order copies of Rock Island County vital records through VitalChek on an expedited basis.
NOTICE: Although VitalChek attempts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this site, state and agency information is subject to change without notice. VitalChek makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information herein and assumes no liability with respect to such information.
ROCK ISLAND COUNTY BIRTH CERTIFICATES
Rock Island County Vital Records issues only certified copies of Rock Island County birth certificates, which are typically acceptable for passport, social security, employment and personal identification purposes. Genealogy certificates are available for events older than 75 years.
Who Can Order?
To obtain a Rock Island County birth certificate, you must be:
- Of legal age (18 or an emancipated minor) if requesting your own birth certificate.
- The mother of the child whose birth certificate is being requested.
- The father of the child if you are listed on the birth certificate. A father who is not listed on the birth certificate does not have legal access to a copy of that certificate.
- A legal Guardian with documentation to show this.
- Those with written, notarized consent from the above individuals.
Visit Rock Island County Clerk