yellow bullets America's Leading Source for Government Certified Vital Records

Expedited Passports & Travel Documents

Ordering U.S. passports, travel visas, or other necessary travel documents isn’t always a simple process. VitalChek recommends these trusted partners to help you with clear information about the application process, and assist with expedited passport services (including order online) to receive your travel documents as quickly and easily as possible:

By using an online service, you can have your passport expedited and shipped to you in time for your trip! Remember that you must have proof of U.S. citizenship when ordering a new passport. If you need a certified copy of your U.S. birth certificate, be certain to order it first so that you allow enough time for processing and shipping. Use VitalChek’s birth certificate services to order a GOVERNMENT ISSUED copy of your birth certificate required for a passport application.

For information about the passport application process, check out one of these trusted partners:

U.S. Department of State Logo Official Travel Documents Logo
U.S. Department of State

For information, and expedited services (including order online), check out one of these trusted partners:

A. Briggs Passport and Visa Expeditors Logo American Passport Express Logo Instant Passport Logo
A. Briggs Passport and Visa Expeditor American Passport Express Instant Passport
It's Easy Logo Passport Express Logo American Passport Express Logo
It's Easy Passport Express Passport Visa Express
Passports and Logo VisaHQ Logo VisaHQ Logo
Passports and

Current Travel Regulations (visit the U.S. Department of State website for more information):
  • Implemented in January, 2007 all U.S. citizens must have a passport if traveling by air to Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, the Caribbean and Bermuda.

  • Beginning January 31, 2008, U.S. and Canadian citizens will need to present a WHTI-compliant document such as a passport, OR a government-issued photo ID (such as a driver’s license), plus proof of citizenship such as a birth certificate when entering or re-entering the United States.

  • Also, at a later date to be determined, all persons re-entering the U.S. will require a passport or other compliant travel documents, for all air, land, or sea travel. Be sure to plan ahead and have all your documents in time for your next trip.

Disclaimer statement: VitalChek is not responsible for orders placed through third-party services.