ROCK COUNTY VITAL RECORDS
The Rock County Register of Deeds (Rock County Vital Records) issues certified copies of Rock County birth certificates, Rock County death certificates, and Rock County marriage records, for events which occurred within Rock County. You may order copies of Rock County vital records through VitalChek on an expedited basis.
NOTICE: Although VitalChek attempts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this site, state and agency information is subject to change without notice. VitalChek makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information herein and assumes no liability with respect to such information.
ROCK COUNTY DOMESTIC PARTNER TERMINATION
Rock County Register of Deeds issues certified copies of Domestic Partner Terminations Certificates that can typically be used as proof of domestic partnership or other legal purposes.
Who Can Order?
Access to Domestic Partnership Termination records is restricted to the following:
- The persons named on the record
- The domestic partner of a person named on the record
- A parent of the persons named on the record
- A sibling of the persons named on the record
- A child of the persons named on the record
- A grandparent of the persons named on the record
- A person authorized in writing by one of the above. The written authorization must accompany the request and the relationship of the authorizing party to the subject of the record must be clearly explained
- A person who can demonstrate that the record is required to protect a personal or property right
Visit Rock County Register Of Deeds