NEVADA COUNTY VITAL RECORDS
The Nevada County Recorder issues Authorized and Informational copies of Nevada County vital records including Nevada County birth certificates, Nevada County death certificates, and Certified Nevada County marriage records (for marriage licenses that were issued in Nevada County).
Nevada County Vital Records participates in the VitalChek Network, allowing you to order the following certificates online on an expedited basis.
NOTICE: Although VitalChek attempts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this site, state and agency information is subject to change without notice. VitalChek makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information herein and assumes no liability with respect to such information.
NEVADA COUNTY PUBLIC MARRIAGE RECORDS
Nevada County Vital Records issues certified copies of public and confidential Nevada County marriage records for marriage licenses that were issued in Nevada County, which are typically used for proof of marriage and other legal purposes..
Who Can Order?
Individuals permitted to receive copies of public Nevada County marriage records are listed below.
- The certificate holder, a parent or legal guardian of the certificate holder.
- A child, grandparent, grandchild, sibling, spouse or domestic partner of the certificate holder.
- A member of a law enforcement agency or a representative of another governmental agency, as provided by law, who is conducting official business.
- A party entitled to receive the record as a result of a court order, or an attorney or a licensed adoption agency seeking the birth record.
- An attorney representing the certificate holder or the certificate holder's estate, or any person or agency empowered by statute or appointed by a court to act on behalf of the certificate holder or the certificate holder's estate.
Visit Nevada County Recorder