TULARE COUNTY VITAL RECORDS
The Tulare County Recorder issues Authorized and Informational copies of Tulare County vital records including Tulare County birth certificates, Tulare County death certificates, and Certified Tulare County marriage records (for marriage licenses that were issued in Tulare County).
You may order copies of Tulare County vital records through VitalChek on an expedited basis.
NOTICE: Although VitalChek attempts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this site, state and agency information is subject to change without notice. VitalChek makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information herein and assumes no liability with respect to such information.
TULARE COUNTY MARRIAGE RECORDS
Tulare County Clerk/Recorder issues certified copies of public and confidential Tulare County marriage records for marriage licenses that were issued in Tulare County.
Who Can Order?
Individuals permitted to receive copies of public and confidential Tulare County marriage records are listed below. No documentation is required.
- The certificate holder, a parent or legal guardian of the certificate holder.
- A child, grandparent, grandchild, sibling, spouse or domestic partner of the certificate holder.
- A member of a law enforcement agency or a representative of another governmental agency, as provided by law, who is conducting official business.
- A party entitled to receive the record as a result of a court order, or an attorney or a licensed adoption agency seeking the birth record.
- An attorney representing the certificate holder or the certificate holder's estate, or any person or agency empowered by statute or appointed by a court to act on behalf of the certificate holder or the certificate holder's estate.
Visit Tulare County Recorder