DANE COUNTY VITAL RECORDS
The Dane County Register of Deeds (Dane County Vital Records) issues certified copies of Dane County birth certificates, Dane County death certificates, and Dane County marriage records for events which occurred within Dane County. You may order copies of Dane County vital records through VitalChek on an expedited basis.
NOTICE: Although VitalChek attempts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this site, state and agency information is subject to change without notice. VitalChek makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information herein and assumes no liability with respect to such information.
DANE COUNTY MARRIAGE RECORDS
Dane County Vital Records issues certified copies of Dane County marriage records of individuals who were married within Dane County. Certified copies can typically be used for proof of marriage and other legal purposes.
Who Can Order?
Dane County marriage records may be ordered for yourself or for the following family members: child, spouse, parent, sibling, grandparent.
DANE COUNTY DOMESTIC PARTNER DECLARATION
Dane County Register of Deeds issues certified copies of Wisconsin Domestic Partner Declarations that can typically be used as proof of domestic partnership or other legal purposes.
Who Can Order?
Access to Wisconsin Domestic Partnership Declaration records is restricted to the following:
- The persons named on the record
- The domestic partner of a person named on the record
- A parent of the persons named on the record
- A sibling of the persons named on the record
- A child of the persons named on the record
- A grandparent of the persons named on the record
- A person authorized in writing by one of the above. The written authorization must accompany the request and the relationship of the authorizing party to the subject of the record must be clearly explained
- A person who can demonstrate that the record is required to protect a personal or property right
Visit Dane County Register Of Deeds