DOUGLAS COUNTY VITAL RECORDS
Douglas County Register of Deeds (Douglas County Vital Records) issues certified copies of Douglas County birth certificates, Douglas County death certificates, and Douglas County marriage records, for events which occurred within Douglas County. You may order copies of Douglas County vital records through VitalChek on an expedited basis.
NOTICE: Although VitalChek attempts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this site, state and agency information is subject to change without notice. VitalChek makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information herein and assumes no liability with respect to such information.
DOUGLAS COUNTY DOMESTIC PARTNER DECLARATION
Douglas County Register of Deeds issues certified copies of Domestic Partner Declaration Certificates that can typically be used as proof of domestic partnership or other legal purposes.
Who Can Order?
Access to Domestic Partnership Declaration records is restricted to the following:
- The persons named on the record
- The domestic partner of a person named on the record
- A parent of the persons named on the record
- A sibling of the persons named on the record
- A child of the persons named on the record
- A grandparent of the persons named on the record
- A person authorized in writing by one of the above. The written authorization must accompany the request and the relationship of the authorizing party to the subject of the record must be clearly explained
- A person who can demonstrate that the record is required to protect a personal or property right
DOUGLAS COUNTY MARRIAGE RECORDS
Douglas County Vital Records issues certified copies of Douglas County marriage records of individuals who were married within Douglas County, which can typically be used for proof of marriage and other legal purposes.
Who Can Order?
Douglas County marriage records may only be issued to the bride and groom, or an immediate family member.
Visit Douglas County Register Of Deeds