MARATHON COUNTY REGISTER OF DEEDS
Marathon County Register of Deeds issues certified copies of Marathon County birth certificates, Marathon County death certificates, and Marathon county marriage records, for events which occurred within Marathon County. You may order copies of Marathon County vital records through VitalChek on an expedited basis.
NOTICE: Although VitalChek attempts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this site, state and agency information is subject to change without notice. VitalChek makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information herein and assumes no liability with respect to such information.
MARATHON COUNTY MARRIAGE RECORDS
Marathon County Vital Records issues certified copies of Marathon County marriage records of individuals who were married within Marathon County, which can typically be used for proof of marriage and other legal purposes.
Who Can Order?
Copies of Marathon County marriage records may only be issued to the bride and groom, or an immediate family member.
MARATHON COUNTY DOMESTIC PARTNER DECLARATION
Marathon County Register of Deeds issues certified copies of Wisconsin Domestic Partner Declarations that can typically be used as proof of domestic partnership or other legal purposes.
Who Can Order?
Access to Wisconsin Domestic Partnership Declaration records is restricted to the following:
- The persons named on the record
- The domestic partner of a person named on the record
- A parent of the persons named on the record
- A sibling of the persons named on the record
- A child of the persons named on the record
- A grandparent of the persons named on the record
- A person authorized in writing by one of the above. The written authorization must accompany the request and the relationship of the authorizing party to the subject of the record must be clearly explained
- A person who can demonstrate that the record is required to protect a personal or property right
Visit Marathon County Register of Deeds