OCONTO COUNTY VITAL RECORDS
Oconto County Register of Deeds (Oconto County Vital Records) issues certified copies of Oconto County birth certificates, Oconto County death certificates, and Oconto County marriage records, for events which occurred within Oconto County. You may order copies of Oconto County vital records through VitalChek on an expedited basis.
NOTICE: Although VitalChek attempts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this site, state and agency information is subject to change without notice. VitalChek makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information herein and assumes no liability with respect to such information.
OCONTO COUNTY DOMESTIC PARTNER DECLARATION
Oconto County Register of Deeds issues certified copies of Domestic Partner Declaration Certificates that can typically be used as proof of domestic partnership or other legal purposes.
Who Can Order?
Access to Domestic Partnership Declaration records is restricted to the following:
- The persons named on the record
- The domestic partner of a person named on the record
- A parent of the persons named on the record
- A sibling of the persons named on the record
- A child of the persons named on the record
- A grandparent of the persons named on the record
- A person authorized in writing by one of the above. The written authorization must accompany the request and the relationship of the authorizing party to the subject of the record must be clearly explained
- A person who can demonstrate that the record is required to protect a personal or property right
OCONTO COUNTY MARRIAGE RECORDS
Oconto County Vital Records issues certified copies of Oconto County marriage records of individuals who were married within Oconto County, which can typically be used for proof of marriage and other legal purposes.
Who Can Order?
Certified copies of Oconto County marriage records may only be issued to the bride and groom named on the certificate, an immediate family member (parent, sibling, child, or grandparent), a person authorized in writing by one of the above, or to persons demonstrating a legal right to the certificate.
Visit Oconto County Register Of Deeds