SHEBOYGAN COUNTY VITAL RECORDS
The Sheboygan Division of Vital Records (Sheboygan County Vital Records) issues certified copies of Sheboygan County birth certificates, Sheboygan County death certificates, and Sheboygan County marriage records, for events which occurred within Sheboygan County. You may order copies of Sheboygan County vital records through VitalChek on an expedited basis.
NOTICE: Although VitalChek attempts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this site, state and agency information is subject to change without notice. VitalChek makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information herein and assumes no liability with respect to such information.
SHEBOYGAN COUNTY DOMESTIC PARTNER DECLARATION
Sheboygan County Register of Deeds issues certified copies of Domestic Partner Declaration Certificates that can typically be used as proof of domestic partnership or other legal purposes.
Who Can Order?
Access to Domestic Partnership Declaration records is restricted to the following:
- The persons named on the record
- The domestic partner of a person named on the record
- A parent of the persons named on the record
- A sibling of the persons named on the record
- A child of the persons named on the record
- A grandparent of the persons named on the record
- A person authorized in writing by one of the above. The written authorization must accompany the request and the relationship of the authorizing party to the subject of the record must be clearly explained
- A person who can demonstrate that the record is required to protect a personal or property right
SHEBOYGAN COUNTY MARRIAGE RECORDS
Sheboygan County Vital Records issues certified copies of Sheboygan County marriage records of individuals who were married within Sheboygan County, which can typically be used for proof of marriage and other legal purposes.
Who Can Order?
Copies of certified Sheboygan County marriage records may only be issued to the parties to the marriage or immediate family (parent or legal custodian, sibling, child, grandparent or former spouse), or to persons with a legal right to the record.
Visit Sheboygan County Register Of Deeds