CHIPPEWA COUNTY VITAL RECORDS
Chippewa County (Chippewa County Vital Records) issues certified copies of Chippewa County birth certificates, Chippewa County death certificates, and Chippewa County marriage records, for events which occurred within Chippewa County. You may order copies of Chippewa County vital records through VitalChek on an expedited basis.
Copies of Recorded Documents
Fees are governed by Wisconsin Statues and are uniform throughout the state.
Photocopies are available of any documents that are entitled to be recorded in the Register of Deeds Office.
Examples of some of these documents would be: deed, mortgages, land contacts, and satisfactions of mortgage.
Copies of recorded documents are $2.00 for the first, $1.00 for each additional page, per document. If the copy is to be certified, there will be a $1.00 certification fee.
NOTICE: Although VitalChek attempts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this site, state and agency information is subject to change without notice. VitalChek makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information herein and assumes no liability with respect to such information.
CHIPPEWA COUNTY DOMESTIC PARTNER TERMINATION
Chippewa County Register of Deeds issues certified copies of Domestic Partner Terminations Certificates that can typically be used as proof of domestic partnership or other legal purposes.
Who Can Order?
Access to Domestic Partnership Termination records is restricted to the following:
- The persons named on the record
- The domestic partner of a person named on the record
- A parent of the persons named on the record
- A sibling of the persons named on the record
- A child of the persons named on the record
- A grandparent of the persons named on the record
- A person authorized in writing by one of the above. The written authorization must accompany the request and the relationship of the authorizing party to the subject of the record must be clearly explained
- A person who can demonstrate that the record is required to protect a personal or property right
Visit Chippewa County Register Of Deeds