OUTAGAMIE COUNTY VITAL RECORDS
Outagamie County Register of Deeds (Outagamie County Vital Records) issues certified copies of Outagamie County birth certificates, Outagamie County death certificates, and Outagamie County marriage records, for events which occurred within Outagamie County. You may order copies of Outagamie County vital records through VitalChek on an expedited basis.
NOTICE: Although VitalChek attempts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this site, state and agency information is subject to change without notice. VitalChek makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information herein and assumes no liability with respect to such information.
OUTAGAMIE COUNTY DOMESTIC PARTNER DECLARATION
Outagamie County Register of Deeds issues certified copies of Domestic Partner Declaration Certificates that can typically be used as proof of domestic partnership or other legal purposes.
Who Can Order?
Access to Domestic Partnership Declaration records is restricted to the following:
- The persons named on the record
- The domestic partner of a person named on the record
- A parent of the persons named on the record
- A sibling of the persons named on the record
- A child of the persons named on the record
- A grandparent of the persons named on the record
- A person authorized in writing by one of the above. The written authorization must accompany the request and the relationship of the authorizing party to the subject of the record must be clearly explained
- A person who can demonstrate that the record is required to protect a personal or property right
OUTAGAMIE COUNTY MARRIAGE RECORDS
Outagamie County Vital Records issues certified copies of Outagamie County marriage records of individuals who were married within Outagamie County, which can typically be used for proof of marriage and other legal purposes.
Who Can Order?
Outagamie County marriage records may only be issued to the bride and groom, or an immediate family member.
Visit Outagamie County Register Of Deeds