PORTAGE COUNTY VITAL RECORDS
Portage County Register of Deeds (Portage County Vital Records) issues certified copies of Portage County birth certificates, Portage County death certificates, and Portage County marriage records, for events which occurred within Portage County. You may order copies of Portage County vital records through VitalChek on an expedited basis.
NOTICE: Although VitalChek attempts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this site, state and agency information is subject to change without notice. VitalChek makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information herein and assumes no liability with respect to such information.
PORTAGE COUNTY DOMESTIC PARTNER DECLARATION
Portage County Register of Deeds issues certified copies of Domestic Partner Declaration Certificates that can typically be used as proof of domestic partnership or other legal purposes.
Who Can Order?
Access to Domestic Partnership Declaration records is restricted to the following:
- The persons named on the record
- The domestic partner of a person named on the record
- A parent of the persons named on the record
- A sibling of the persons named on the record
- A child of the persons named on the record
- A grandparent of the persons named on the record
- A person authorized in writing by one of the above. The written authorization must accompany the request and the relationship of the authorizing party to the subject of the record must be clearly explained
- A person who can demonstrate that the record is required to protect a personal or property right
PORTAGE COUNTY MARRIAGE RECORDS
Portage County Vital Records issues certified copies of Portage County marriage records of individuals who were married within Portage County, which can typically be used for proof of marriage and other legal purposes.
Who Can Order?
Portage County marriage records may only be issued to the bride and groom, or an immediate family member.
Visit Portage County Register Of Deeds