WISCONSIN VITAL RECORDS
Wisconsin Vital Records issues certified copies of Wisconsin birth certificates, Wisconsin death certificates, Wisconsin marriage records and Wisconsin divorce records for events which occurred within the State of Wisconsin. You may order copies of Wisconsin vital records through VitalChek on an expedited basis.
NOTICE: Although VitalChek attempts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this site, state and agency information is subject to change without notice. VitalChek makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information herein and assumes no liability with respect to such information.
WISCONSIN DEATH CERTIFICATES
Wisconsin Vital Records issues certified copies of Wisconsin death certificates that can typically be used to obtain death benefits, to claim insurance proceeds and for other legal purposes.
Who Can Order?
Access to copies of Wisconsin death certificates is restricted to the following:
- The spouse of the person named on the record
- A parent of the person named on the record
- A sibling of the person named on the record
- A child of the person named on the record
- A grandparent of the person named on the record
- A person authorized in writing by one of the above. The written authorization must accompany the request and the relationship of the authorizing party to the subject of the record must be clearly explained
- A person who can demonstrate that the record is required to protect a personal or property right
Visit Wisconsin Vital Statistics