RIVERSIDE COUNTY VITAL RECORDS
The Riverside County Recorder (Riverside County Vital Records) issues authorized and Informational copies of Riverside County birth certificates, Riverside County death certificates and public Riverside County marriage records (for marriage licenses that were issued in Riverside County). You may order copies of Riverside County vital records through VitalChek on an expedited basis.
NOTICE: Although VitalChek attempts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this site, state and agency information is subject to change without notice. VitalChek makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information herein and assumes no liability with respect to such information.
RIVERSIDE COUNTY MARRIAGE RECORDS
Riverside County Vital Records issues certified copies of public and confidential Riverside County marriage records for marriage licenses that were issued in Riverside County. Certified copies can typically be used as proof of marriage and for other legal purposes.
Who Can Order?
Individuals permitted to receive copies of public and confidential Riverside County marriage records are listed below. No documentation is required.
- The certificate holder, a parent or legal guardian of the certificate holder.
- A child, grandparent, grandchild, sibling, spouse or domestic partner of the certificate holder.
- A member of a law enforcement agency or a representative of another governmental agency, as provided by law, who is conducting official business.
- A party entitled to receive the record as a result of a court order, or an attorney or a licensed adoption agency seeking the birth record.
- An attorney representing the certificate holder or the certificate holder's estate, or any person or agency empowered by statute or appointed by a court to act on behalf of the certificate holder or the certificate holder's estate.
Visit Riverside County Recorder - Vital Records