BARRON COUNTY REGISTER OF DEEDS
The Barron County Register of Deeds issues certified copies of Barron County birth certificates, death certificates, and marriage records for events which occurred within Barron County. You may order copies of Barron County vital records through VitalChek on an expedited basis.
NOTICE: Although VitalChek attempts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this site, state and agency information is subject to change without notice. VitalChek makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information herein and assumes no liability with respect to such information.
BARRON COUNTY MARRIAGE LICENSE
The Barron County Register of Deeds issues certified copies of marriage licenses. Marriage records are available for events that occurred in Barron County.
Who Can Order?
Copies of Barron County marriage records may only be issued to the bride and groom, or an immediate family member.
BARRON COUNTY DOMESTIC PARTNER DECLARATION
Barron County Register of Deeds issues certified copies of Wisconsin Domestic Partner Declarations that can typically be used as proof of domestic partnership or other legal purposes.
Who Can Order?
Access to Wisconsin Domestic Partnership Declaration records is restricted to the following:
- The persons named on the record
- The domestic partner of a person named on the record
- A parent of the persons named on the record
- A sibling of the persons named on the record
- A child of the persons named on the record
- A grandparent of the persons named on the record
- A person authorized in writing by one of the above. The written authorization must accompany the request and the relationship of the authorizing party to the subject of the record must be clearly explained
- A person who can demonstrate that the record is required to protect a personal or property right
Visit Barron County Register of Deeds