Consistent with this goal, we have taken a number of steps to enhance our site and increase its usability by those who access our website using assistive technology. Our efforts are guided by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1) up to Level AA.
If you experience any difficulty accessing our website content, or have specific questions or concerns, please reach out to our Customer Care associates at 1-888-219-3786 or email us at VCN_helpdesk@vitalchek.com for assistance.
The LexisNexis VitalChek Accessibility Policy formalizes our commitment to creating products that are usable by everyone including people who may experience some type of disability. We follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1) up to Level AA in order to create digital products and services that are perceivable, operable, understandable and compatible with a range of assistive technologies. To meet this goal, LexisNexis VitalChek is implementing initiatives including the following guidelines:
- Drive product accessibility and usability through innovative use of new technologies, incorporating accessibility requirements from the start.
- Test and incorporate product feedback, including from people with disabilities, to ensure an optimal user experience for all users.
- Educate employees on accessibility and disability and its importance to our users and our business.
- Make it easy for customers and users to communicate with us about the accessibility compliance of our products and services.
- Partner with external agencies, industry experts, users with disabilities and others to enhance and share our accessibility knowledge, working collaboratively toward providing all content and services in an accessible electronic format.